Enrollment is based on the center’s availability and the following priority order:
- Current Family Members
- Trinity Lutheran Church Members
- Former Family Members
- Community Members/General Public
Parents will meet with the Director prior to enrollment to go over procedures and policies. Each parent will receive a tour of the facility and a program handbook. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We observe a goodness of fit policy. Parents will receive a registration packet that includes the following items:
- Registration Form (Download Below)
- Fieldtrip Permission Form (Download Below)
- Immunization Records (certificate of immunzation)
- Emergency Contact Form (Download below)
- Food Program Income Eligibility Form (Guidelines) (Eligibility form)
- Enrollment & Tuition Policy/Contract (Download Below)
- Over the Counter (OTC) Medication Form (OTC form)
- Video and Photo Release Form (Download Below)
- Personal Care Plan & Developmental skills checklist (preschool care plan)(infant/toddler care plan)
- Pediatric Health Statement (those under 2 years) (Download below)
- Infant Feeding Schedule (those under 2 years) (Download below)
- Tuition Express Automated Payment Authorization Form (Download below)
- Text/Email Information (Download Below)
These items along with registration fee will need to be turned into the Director two full business days prior to your child starting our program.
Adobe Acrobat document [167.8 KB]
Registration fee: $25.00 Non-Refundable per family
Monthly Fees: See Tuition Policy/Contract
All Families must sign the Tuition Policy Contract. Our rates are subject to change. Notice will always be given at least one month in advance.
Any account that has not been paid in full, one billing cycle after care has been discontinued will be turned over to collections.
We do accept families who receive child care scholarships through the Best Beginnings Program. These families abide by the same tuition policy/contract. If our rates are higher than the state rate, the family is responsible for the difference in addition to their co-payment. The family is also responsible for days they are absent without proper notice.